Saturday, January 20, 2007

What a happy Day!

Due to my lack of technical knowledge I missed posting this blog! (I think that I pawed the wrong button, but I am still only a beginner in these things and do not have Kerri and Brian to help me) I hope that you will forgive me!!

My Dad and I are re-united - what a happy day!


I noticed right away that Dad still has his delicious shoes to cut more teeth on (I cut some new ones on the boat) and I look forward to many hours with those. I think he has more for Important Meetings where Claudette has biscuits.

We are SO excited, but being British, we did not show it too much. Did I tell you that fortunately they all speak English here?



I have moved down Ross Road a few houses now, and I expect I might be busy with sniffing and organizing things. There is a lot to do.

I almost forgot to say that Uncle Terry and Aunty Joan said I was very well behaved for such a young Basset - er, except for the half toilet roll and the TV control. I have been invited back to visit though. (Once I am not in quarren-teen) I can't wait!

See you again soon.

No comments: