Saturday, January 27, 2007

Time Passes Very Slowly for a Basset!

I can't wait for Monday, it seems to take for ever to arrive.

This morning it was wet so I just had to pass the time indoors after my Dad complained about my wet ears on his feet!

He said a very rude word when I slid my ears over his bare feet! (I must remember that trick!)


I investigated my kong which took some time


It tasted of peanut butter (My favourite!)
If I make myself very long and thin can I get inside it?


There is nothing like a nice coloured rug to help pass the time!
Tomorrow I shall have to get ready for my adventure into the wide world! (after the V.E.T.!!)
Claudette says I must visit her (I hope she has a nice biscuit!), and Luca and I are going to meet at Surf Bay!! (Jenny tells me that I have been spelling his name wrongly all this time!!)

I have been told that my blog is getting famous! I was mentioned on BFBS (British Forces Broadcasting Service) yesterday. And today I see that my blog is listed on Google!! (Just enter "General Jackson" "basset hound" blog) It seems as if I becoming a well known Basset thanks to all my friends!!


1 comment:

Kerrio said...

Good heavens you have GROWN Jackson! You are a huuuuuuge BFBP!