Friday, January 19, 2007

I am in my new home at last!

A busy Basset is complete!


I am sorry that I have not posted any news recently but I have been busy and also I have not been able to contact Kerri to help me post my Blog! (I only a little Basset really!) I think Tealeaf and Co have had no lights for two nights after a big wind!


I now have a big garden of my very own, with lots of grass and the most interesting smells! I can practice my Basset sniffing and digging all I like here. While I am outside I can greet all the people who walk past (they all seem very pleased to see me). This morning Auntie Joan stopped by to talk to me as did Larissa my next door neighbour. People are very friendly here, another neighbour gave me a big biscuit!

Besides people, I have seen all sorts of interesting things: big ducks that do not seem to fly, some skinny birds called corm-rants that fish in the sea and today I barked at a big animal swimming in the water, it had caught a fish! (not sure what it was though.) There is so much to see, but I haven't seen a penguin yet.

I have two new beds and if I am very quiet I can climb onto the lovely squishy settee. I can see everything that goes on from there.

I have been very good and not chewed any of Dad's things yet (but I do like the look of his hiking boots!)

I am really looking forward to being out of quarran-teen! I will then be able run on the beaches and to meet Luka and lots of other dogs. I wonder, are there are any SUMDs here?

I'll post more Pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson you look ever so comfortable in your new home,has all those interesting birds you've seen tired you out? When you're out of your quarran-teen you're going to have such fun investigating them all.