Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm all at Sea - Part 2...

From: "Hartland Point - Master"
To: "Richard Cockwell"
Subject: Jackson
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:09:06 +0000

Good afternoon,

Jackson is fit and well and sleeping his way to the Falklands.

He is now keeping the 0800-1200 watch with Alex the 3/O.

He enjoyed his first christmas at sea. I think a few more scraps of Christmas
lunch came his way than probably should have done. He joined in with the
festivities, especially the sleeping off of the lunch!

By the time we get to the Falklands he should have his watchkeeping certificate.
He's finding the steering a bit difficult, he can't quite reach the wheel and
steering a steady course doesn't seem to register with him.

We KNEW that would be the case - Brian & Kerri





He'll be crossing 'the line' next week. Neptune is still deciding what to do
with him. No doubt one of the offences will be sleeping on watch.

Attached are some photos, just to prove he is sometimes awake.

Have a good New Year.
Best regards
Dave Guy
Master


Here's me carrying out my duties as 1st Basset Watch Keeper (what's a watch then?)



I like turkey.
Turkey is yummy.
I like turkey in my tummy.
I think I ate too much turkey!

No comments: