Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Basset's busy day!

Today was so nice I had my breakfast on the step
And then did my morning rounds


I made sure that holes had been dug properly,


I checked for interesting insects. (Quite tasty!)


Had a romp with Larissa


I won the sausages! (of course!)


Sorted Paicey out (He is no serious match for a Basset!)


Admired our handiwork in mowing the lawn


Mowing is very tiring work!


I made sure that Jenny and Larissa had a good brunch.
(they could have left a little something for a Basset!)


After all that I needed a little sleep

(No sign of Terry and Joan today :-( )

I wonder how the SUMDs are and if their electricity is back on. I bet they are not as busy as I am!

I miss them all but the Falklands are real Basset country! Tealeaf would love it even if he is not a real Basset!



1 comment:

Kerrio said...

We're Back! We have Power! only 76 hours without a Jackson Blog read - we were sufferring from withdrawl.

Tealeaf and the other SUMDs are very pleased to see you are settling in so well :) (Actually - they are a bit jealous of all that sun and sunbathing)

Love Kerri & Co.