Monday, January 29, 2007

What a Busy Day!

I did not want to get up this morning as it was not a very nice day, but when I remembered what day it was I was up and ready to go!!

First I went the the V.E.Ts which was not nearly as bad as I expected! There was Joe the vet who made a great fuss of me and said what good condition I am in. (I will go to see him anytime) Then there was Sarah and Vikky who I really liked. Their office was full of interesting smells.

(I have made a date to see Sarah on Wednesday when she will give me a pill)

Then I went to the Legislative Councillors Office where Dad works (very important) and met Claudette and Cherie. Claudette gave me a biscuit and let me check my blog on her computer!

Claudette and ME checking the Blog



After that I visited the Penguin News where Jenny works. (She is the Editor!)

The Editor and ME outside the Penguin News Office

I was disappointed that Luca was busy and was not able to come to the beach so Auntie Joan came with me. It was full of interesting smells and things, but I need Luca to show me round and help me know what to do. As it was not a very nice day I did not stop long but will come back tomorrow.


Auntie Joan and ME on Surf Bay



I did have a bit if a run but I was quite tired after all the excitement!



A Basset should not overdo things

I have met so many nice people today!

By the way: Joe (the vet) said I was in perfect condition and I was a credit to everybody who has been looking after me. (Thanks Kerri and Brian and the SUMDs, and all my mates on the Hartland Point. I promise to try and keep my waistline as svelte as it now!!)

I understand that Dad and I have been entered in a relay team for the Stanley Marathon! We must start training now! I will keep you informed how we get on, although I have to say that Dad looks as if I shall have to get him better condition!



No comments: