Sunday, January 28, 2007

One More Sleep!

Today I have been practicing for running on the beach:


Flat out across the 'beach'! (need to work on the speed thing)




Jumping off sand dunes (pretty good I think)


I can't wait!!

I have also been thinking about my travels since I left home...
I have come so far and seen such interesting things. I have grown into a young dog with 'responsibilities'.

It has come to me that I have not shared with you all my crossing the line certificates while I was a Ships Watchdog:

This is the one from King Neptune summoning me to his court.





And this is the one with the (trumped-up) accusations:

I should have some great stories to tell tomorrow.

Don't forget to log in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had the pleasure of meeting "The General" today. He came to visit after his release by the V.E.T. He was very excited sniffing around the office BUT only left two dribbles............

He is GORGEOUS and I hope that his Dad brings him in lots to see us.

Claudette and Cherie

KuBrin Kaos said...

Two, you say ? Awwwww, one each for you and Cherie!!!