Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The V.E.T's

Yesterday I went to tea with Corinne, Paicey and Archie. I met their cat Emil who did not seem to want to play! But Archie did so that was OK.

Emil the cat is not impressed


I was only trying to make friends!




This morning we went for a walk on the seawall early as I had a date with Sarah!

The walk was great! Lots of things to look at and smell.


That does not look like the Hartland Point!


When My Dad and I visited the V.E.T's. Sarah was there with some really nice pieces of cheese. For some reason she seemed particularly pleased when I ate them! Not sure why!

After that lots of people made a fuss of me including Joe who had an extremely interesting box with lots of nice things in it which he whisked away.

I am looking forward to my next visit!

Luca is still too busy to come out. (Something to do with tourists and film crews?) We will meet on the week-end.

No comments: