Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So Much Excitement

Last night I met my BROTHER. His name is Sam and He is ok, except he has ridiculously small ears and only 2 legs. Oh well - can't have everything. I expect I can find time in my busy schedule to play with him anyway.
IPB Image

I also now have my very own NEW puppy collar, it is argyl (whatever that is - at least they did not buy the flowery pink one).

Here is a picture of me romping with the skinny ugly mutant dog, Tealeaf, in this picture I have him right where he wants me.
IPB Image


Today I am ELEVEN weeks. This must mean I am GROWN UP. I am certainly sleeping alot to allow for lots of growing.
IPB Image


As a special birthday celebration, my foster mum got out this thing that blows bacon flavoured bubbles. She thought it was quite special, I think she is completely mad, but I humoured her anyway.

But what IS IT?
IPB Image

Hmm - these are quite tastey. But shampooing the rug with bacon flavour is novel.
IPB Image

No comments: