Monday, November 27, 2006

OK, I could have thought that through more...

I was slightly unsuccessful in reducing my 'beau's habits...

It all started with a dash to the bottom of the garden in the dark and the rain.

Suddenly she stopped, and then my left ear felt all warm and damp...

I shall think on this further, and try to come up with a new tactic.

Having got my ear dry, the foster-mummy decided to TORTURE me.

She asked me to 'give her five'!

WOT is that about, eh ?

Five what ?

I have :
One nose (Damp)
Two ears (Extra Large)
One tail (Whippy)
and
Four Paws (I am a four-paw-drive-puppy)


SO!
I let her borrow only one of my precious paws - just to inspect, mind.



She seemed delighted - silly human.

The others (S.U.M.D.s remember!) considered this to be a spectator sport!



I shall have my revenge !

No comments: