Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Case Of The Missing Bowl (Pt2).

Cleopatra, it's plain to tell,
Is an evil nasty bitch from hell.



But even so I checked her bed,
There was no bowl, when all is said.



Then Cleo said "Oy! Shorty! Shoo!"



So I went to question KuBrin too.

.oOo.

I have my suspicions, I really do,
It could have been the Q.B.Doo.

The Dinosaur Dog is really BIG,
He eats so much he is a pig.

He plays with beds and gulps them whole,



I wonder if he ate my bowl ?

I must tread carefully, I must tread light,
He'll eat me up in just one bite.



The Dino dog said, "Gimme peace!",
So next on the list is the TeaLeaf.




Tune in for the continuing adventures in:

The Case Of The Missing Bowl (Pt 3) - The Revenge Of The Lurcher
(A Sherlock Bones production)

1 comment:

Bella said...

great story told to rhyme - very clever - we loved it
Wuffs
Bella