Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Sunday.

It is Sunday, and yes - it's sunny (or it was until the sun set - but that's technical). Humans were late up again (they are SO unreliable) but when I went outside the world had turned white.

What is all that about. And boy - that grass was COLD!

Nothing for it but to romp to stay warm:





You'll never get away from me!


Help me please - you have no idea how cold my ears are....


Come on Tealeaf, let's go indoors and get up to more mischief


Just cos he has mutant long legs he has an advantage on frosty grass...
he'll never beat me in a fair fight.

Blimey - he IS tall


Getting into position


See who is top dog NOW?


Tealeaf does not have the stamina to play with me all day, it's a hound thing, apparently I will find out about this when I get older. So while Tealeaf sleeps I have to play by myself.

No matter what the humans buy me in the way of toys, my favorite thing in the universe is an egg carton. They are eminently shreddable.



After playing the humans were busy "DOING". It is a human thing and a bit of a mystery to us Bassets, but I did not want them to feel unloved so I decided to help a bit...

with the gardening...


and the cleaning up...


and generally following them about, but I keep tripping over my ears:


Fascinating - this work stuff.
I could lie here and watch it all day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics ROFL!!