Friday, November 17, 2006

Growing....and thinking.

I have been weighed again and I am now 11 Kilos. I was also 13 weeks 2 days ago. This means my Kilos are catching up with my weeks.

Is that good? I think it must be.

Soon I will be big enough to take on the dinosaur dog properly. This also means that next week I will be 14 weeks, which is a magic number and means I will be old enough to travel the world. I just have to wait for the boat. My foster mum says not to worry cos everyone has to "wait until their ship comes in".

I wonder how much fun the boat will be? I can't wait! And then I will get to see my new dad and my new home! Life is going to be SO exciting for a LFBP.

My humans were trying to teach me stuff last night, only they can't seem to keep their minds on the lesson in hand, they kept giggling when trying to teach me to SIT because they could not tell when I was sitting.

They really are a bit stupid, everyone knows you just have to let Bassets DO THEIR THING.

No comments: