Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Manicures and walkies

Us Basset pups have very sharp claws indeed, in fact, the humans and Tealeaf complained so much about it that I took myself off for a proper manicure. Or is that a paw-dicure?



Actually - I rather enjoyed it and it made me all sleepy.

I also went on my third walk yesterday, my foster mum tried out a new *thing* on me called a car harness:


(it makes me look like I am into bondage - I am SO ashamed)

This one is a bit big but apparently I will grow into it and it will do for now. I only have to wear it in the car - so its not THAT bad.


It had been raining and the grass was wet, so I managed to collect a lot of mud on my tummy, it was really good fun. Never mind though, human jean-covered laps are perfect for drying yourself off on, by the time I got home I was dry and warm and raring to romp again.


Here is a movie starring me chasing after Megan, click on the picture to download - it's about 2Mb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures as usual. The harness looks a bit cumbersome but you could play huskies wearing it!