Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am a popular Basset.

My webmasters (better known as human slaves) inform me that I am a very popular Basset.

I have friends in Dubai (hello Dubai!!!), Hawaii (Hello Hawaii!!!), the Falkland Islands (Hello Port Stanley!!!), All over the states (Hello America!!!!) (and Especially St Louis!!!), Canada, all over Britain, Europe and Scandanavia (hello EVERYONE!).

It's even been reported that people have argued over me in chat rooms:



How popular can a boy be???

I have to say - I am so puffed up about this that I have been a little indescrete with my chewing. It went to my head you see.

Oops. The pen was good


The wood basket was fair game


The slipper was fluffy and looked like a dog toy


The Keff remote was apparently quite expensive.


I'm not bad - I'm just a Basset.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that 'product placement' or what ???

Anonymous said...

I'm in St. Louis, MO, USA, and I'm a huge fan!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like it to be known that the chat room conversation ended with Allie aka Manky pants being known as Jackson's no1 fan. And she didn't get online cos her puter was breaking. Mel@fireside is simply an imposter pretending to like fat bassets :)

Anonymous said...

and i melfireside would like it be known that this comment box has ended with me being very definately jacksons no 1 fan i ooh and ahh and visit his blog far more often than the manky woman and i lurve him