Friday, November 24, 2006

The Case Of The Missing Bowl (Pt3).

That skinny ugly mutant dog,
He bit my ears, hijacked my blog !

Perhaps the two-faced, sly Tealeaf.
Really is the pesky thief ?

I checked his ears,



I checked his tail,



Looked in his mouth,



Let out a wail.

There's no bowl here, what CAN I say ?
I'm just about to fade away.

.oOo.

So let me think, I have checked four,
And Q.E.D. that leaves one more...



.oOo.

The grand matriarch,the Meggie Moo,
I wonder if she left a clue ?

I'll need to sneak, I'll need to hide,
Surveillance from the other side (Ewwwwww!).



She has 'previous' I found that out,
Casserole dishes, cakes and trout.
Turkeys, Gateux, Rubarb Tart,
She has it down to a fine art.

I'm sure it's her, I'll check it now,
If she's been bad, I'll soon know how.



Oh Meggie-Moo it can't be true,
I really can't believe it's you.



You were my One. You were my Own.



We've even chewed upon a bone.



I must retire with no regrets,
I'll join the Navy to forget,

I'm off to foreign parts, you'll see,
I'll wave at you from Port Stanley.





Thank-you, thank-you, we'll be here till the 15th !!!


(As mentioned previously -
apologies to everybody -
especially Dr. Seuss)

No comments: