Saturday, November 25, 2006

I am a fearless and intrepid Basset

It is saturday again, but this time the humans did not get up late - they got up even EARLIER than usual. There is no understanding these creatures.... they have no sense whatsoever.

It is very very windy today so I think I'll stay inside as I might blow away.

Yesterday I spent some time outside learning some tricks from the dinosaur dog, KuBrin. He thinks he can scare me... but little does he know I am a fearless and intrepid world travelling Basset.

You don't scare me....


You may be big but you don't scare me....


Puppy POWER!


Blimey, think I had better have a little lie down now - I may have bitten off more than I can chew.....

1 comment:

Bella said...

Hee hee General Jackson - we admire your bravery - but wow that's a lot of dog to take on - weren't you just a little scared
Wuffs
Bella