Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happiness Is...........

Happiness is a full tummy and being able to really relax with people who understand.

Nose on the alert for any new smells


Sam is the perfect example. (his shoes smell nice too!)


but a knee is just as comfortable!
I will miss him when he goes back to university!



I understand that Boom is growing fast! (he is the one in front!)


Quite a handsome chap, but do you think that he is actually a SUMD?
Answers on a postcard please!

PS. It seems funny but I have not been in any trouble this week. I wonder how long it will last.
( I did collect all the shoes and boots that were lying around in the porch and heaped them up in the garden but as I did not chew anything it seems that I was forgiven!)
.

5 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

General, postcard to be sent soonly.

I'm in our nations capitol checking out the competition.

Ernest happily dozing after my pre-dinner walk.

Kerrio said...

Jackson that is a very loooooong body you have there, if only your legs were longer you could be an SUMD!.

Sam looks like he makes a very comfortable pillow, best take advantage, he'll be heading north again soon!

Hugs
Kerrio & co

Anonymous said...

Jackson, your week sounds boring! No Important Papers, plantpots or Dad's artwork to chew?

Only stinky shoes - yuk!

Hug

AJ
Scotland

Anonymous said...

GJ -

How does Sam get you to sit *beside* him rather than *on* him?

- Ernest's substrate

Ume said...

wow! Boom is growing fast!