Wednesday, August 15, 2007

For all Boom Fans

By popular request I am posting some recent pictures of my Cousin Boom. He is getting to look less like a Basset every day but I suppose we should not hold that against him. We cannot all be perfect!

I have to say that he starting to look like a fine fellow!



intelligent




and a good mover!
I am sure that we shall get on like a house on fire. I shall have to start him thinking about his career very soon. (He could be Governor of West Falkland!)

I'm off to see Zoe (the Vet -my favorite!-) this morning to have my claws trimmed. I can't wait!


.

10 comments:

Peanut said...

Boom is so cute. It isn't his fault he isn't a basset. We can't all be as perfect as you.

Kerrio said...

He really is quite cute!

I that a Clare paw I see in the first pic?

Nazila Merati said...

Ernest is gettting a pawdicure too!

I love boom, its good to have different breeds help govern, we can't have favorites.

smooches,

nm and ernest

Ume said...

Boom is a cutie! erm... is he a erm... rotti?

Kerrio said...

Ume - Boom is a huntaway, or is that a Hunterway?

Kind of a herding type sheepydog thing, runs behind the flock and goes WOOOOOF!

(but not as manic as a collie)

Em said...

A little bird (OK, a big lurcher) tells me it was your birthday yesterday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL JACKSON!!

PS Boom is cute but I see what you mean about his ears. They're small even by Mollie standards!

Anonymous said...

He is a gorgeous little guy!

River

Anonymous said...

I know I look like a micro- rottweiler, but I'm actually a New Zealand huntaway (and 1/4 collie). When I grow up I will be big and soft and friendly and be able to run all day behind the sheep going 'woof' (or 'boom').
I'm glad you are all being nice about me now, because today is a very disturbing day. I seem to be missing something. It might be my mum. She's been away for two sleeps now- maybe she didn't like us hanging off her ears and chewing her tail. I've still got my brother Max though. ( Not for much longer! The Boss)

Love from Boom

Lizzy said...

He's adorable! I love his pictures.

Sparky

wally said...

He's quite lovely.

And I understand it's your birthday--have a good one! I will raise a forkful of cake in your honor.

wally.