Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thanks for the Birthday Greetings

I went to the vets for my toe nails to be cut but Zoe was not there so Sarah (my favourite) cut them for me. It was fun and I did not make any fuss so I got a special treat afterwards! Zoe came in later so I was able to see two of my favorite people which made my day. I am looking forward to pilling day in a couple of weeks!

My toenails look and feel perfect!


I can sleep with my head under my feet quite comfortably!



My birthday was great! I had cards, emails and even presents! Unfortunately Dad was too busy that day to take any pictures but I have to tell you that for my supper I had braised mutton with gravy and biscuits! It was fantastic and something that I will expect every day for the next year! Anyway thank you everybody who sent cards and emails!

Now that I am a year old I shall have to think seriously about my career!



I hear that they have shortlisted people for the Chief Executive position. I wonder why they did not approach me? If Ernest can be president of the USA I am sure that I could be Chief Executive here. Am I getting ideas above my station?


.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

You're so brave, going to the vet and not fussing and having your toe nails cut. I can't stand anyone playing with my feet.

Have a good day,

Sparky

Kerrio said...

Looking Good GJ!

you like like you can curl up like a pretzel in theat second pic.

Snogs

Kerrio & co

Anonymous said...

Happy barkday!!

And I am in awe of you letting the humans cut your nails - I pawsitively HATE having that done - what's your secret?

River

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, sorry I missed your barkday. Many Happy Returns! J x