Wednesday, August 08, 2007

They are Coming Back on Saturday!!!

Great News, Adam and Jenny are coming back from Chile. Fit and well after five weeks! Luca is really excited and has had a bath already (although I expect he will need another before they get back as he gets so muddy) However he is getting a bit hyper already!
In the mean time my Dad has slipped on the ice and has had very a sore arm which has stopped us from having as much fun as I was expecting. (This two legged walking thing is just ridiculous he just needs to realise that four legs are much easier to balance on!)

I really am going to have to take him in hand!

However Sam has been a great help in keeping me amused!


He really knows what a Basset likes!




Today has been sunny and I was able to relax in the winter sunshine


I am going to miss Luca although I do wish he would not steal my presents that ernest and nm sent me!


However we are great mates really even if he is not a Basset!

Well we must get ready for the big homecoming on Saturday! Even I am getting excited!

While writing I am really going to have to say something to all the SUMDs. What has happened to your table manners since I left.? Eating off plates when offered (rather than nicked) eating off forks that have been licked by people! and worse of all licking BJ. You really do not know where he has been!! That sort of thing did not go on when I was with you! I am disappointed to see that you seem to have forgotten the canine hygiene that you taught me!

Are they not feeding you properly?



.

3 comments:

Peanut said...

Glad Luca is getting his humans back. That is always nice. Looks like you might miss him when he's gone.

Kerrio said...

Well you'll note all table manners transgressions tend to involve the Dogfather, and mostly Megan.

Because Megan is on her "last paws" she gets extra treats. However, I think we've been HAD. Cos she's been on her "last paws" now for about 3 years.

Hmmmm... it's a deerhound trick isn't it?

Don't worry - when it's just me and the SUMDs I make everyone toe the line.

Snogs
Kerrio

Nazila Merati said...

Tell Luca that your cuz is yours. I'll send him one of his own once Adam shows me a picture of a proper Falklandese (Falkandian) kitchen.

ernest