Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Still Waiting for them to come Home!

Luca Here

I have decided to have a go at this Blog thing as I now hear that my Mum and Dad (Jenny and Adam) most probably will not be home this week end either!!

It is killing me having to behave!! This is not something that comes naturally to an active sheep dog! However I am doing my best (and at least I have not eaten any mobile phones! Bassets seem to be able to eat anything!)

Gran-dad told me last night that I was a good dog and was behaving very well. I must have pleased him as he gave me the left over Carbonara for my breakfast My favorite! (I am getting to sound like a Basset! I think that GJ should have been given the left over mobile!)

Still it is fun having GJ to play with and I find that as long as I put him in his place every now and again we get on very well. I think that things would have been different if I had been left to look after Cass (our cat). She can be a bit crabby sometimes. The only problem with GJ is that he suddenly becomes overcome with the urge to sleep just when things are getting interesting.

What is he going to be like at my age?

Any how I am still looking forward to Mum and Dad getting home. I hear that Dad is getting better all the time and will be able to take me for runs every day after he gets home! I shall look forward to that. I shall be his exercise buddy!



Cheers,

Luca.


PS I see that our new cousin (Boom) is actually a part New Zealand Huntaway sheepdog. (not a proper sheep dog -"One Man and His Dog" and all that-, but at least a sheep dog! Will have proper legs for a start!

PPS I have been so long with the General that I think my ears may be a teensy bit longer?



.

5 comments:

Kerrio said...

Sorry Luca - your ears look the same to me. Maybe GJ's are getting shorter?

Just keep behaving untile you mum and dad get home, you need to save up your "special" behaviour for them!

Snogs etc
Kerrio & the SUMDs

Nazila Merati said...

Luca -

You are so cute! I'm sure your mom and dad miss you as well.

Make sure you don't over tired dad when he gets back.

Are you sure you don't want to eat a mobile? They appear to be very tasty.

smooches,

ernest

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, hope they're back soon! Jx

Lizzy said...

Your ears look fine to me, Luca. You're a very pretty doggie!

I hope your mom and dad come back soon.

Sparky

Ben & Darling said...

I like you Luca, you look pawfect for me.