Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tummy Tagging

Sorry I can't find anybody who has not been tagged so I have posted two belly pics to make up! As you can see I am not embarrassed showing my bits


Bassets should not be ashamed of showing their beautiful tummies!


I am really proud of mine and show it at every opportunity!

I do not believe any dog exhibits a better belly! (Almost as impressive as my foster dad's!)

(I regret to say that I cannot persuade my dad to exhibit his belly! -or perhaps that is a good thing?)

10 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

You could tag roxy and luka or just show off luka.

Ernest is not showing his private parts to the internets, at least the free internets!

Peanut said...

WOW look at your ears in that second picture. They are more impressive then your belly.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture and I like your ears!

Headgirl said...

Know you will have heard it before, but youre a Fred Bassett1
Wonderful! The flying ears shots lovely. Please come & post it in my guest book for me.

Pats to you

Headgirl said...

Thanks Jackson, for the photo.
And I see you've linked me too. TY
I'm sure we're going to be good friends. I was brought up on the original Fred Bassett cartons, so I've always had a soft spot for your breed.

Pats & pets to you
Blue

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey GJ, impressive ear span. J x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jackson. Nice to meet you!
I love your tummy pictures and I love your ears too!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Lizzy said...

Great pictures! I was just Tummy Tagged too. ;)

Sparky

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Jackson,
Wow you have a very cute tummy! Seeing those ears made me wonder if I wasn't past basset.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Bella said...

wow what big ears you have !!!!
Great photo.
Wuffs
Bella