Saturday, May 26, 2007

He Is Home!

Well, he is back at last! Sorry that I have not posted my blog earlier but he has been too busy to help me with it since he got home. (Government things)

I have to say that I was pleased to see him and I am ashamed to say that I was not able to show my displeasure for being left behind. I was sad to leave Sally and Jazz but it was good to be home as well.

He brought me a new dog-tug which Foster Mother made! (I think that Tealeaf had had a go with it as I could smell his slobber which made it even better.)




It is perfect and just what I wanted! I have to let Luca have a go!



Having got home I have been working on my Basset mode again. Jazz has been showing me how to find my inner sheep dog. I have to say that it is rather exhausting!




Oh yes! It was my Dad's Birthday the other day and Bridget painted a picture of ME!
I think it is a good likeness!


It is good to be home but I think I will visit Jazz this morning.

(no sign of any mail from Ernest :-( perhaps next week)

5 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

4-6 weeks is what the nice post officer said, so its been five.

A guy can be optimistic.

nice portrait!

Kerrio said...

Fabulous drawing from Bridget! I'me glad you liked the toy - Dad helped make them and yes I do believe some Tealeaf slobber may have been incorporated.

Snogs from all of us

Kerrio & co

Nazila Merati said...

Tag you are it!

Check out my blog posting for today!

It'll be fun.

MJ's doghouse said...

Hey General Jackson...I love your big floppy ears...I was wondering if you were practicing your inner sheep dog....or your inner SLEEP dog...hmmm

Peanut said...

Glad your dad is home. That looks like a nice toy.