Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I was tiny once

While my Dad is away frolicking with those pesky SUMDs I though I would share some REALLY old piccies with you...

This is from last year when my Dad and the Foster mum came to see me for the very first time, before I even KNEW they were going to be my Dad and Foster mum (I'm not sure they knew then either).

Anyway, I was about 6 weeks here and while I'm a very handsome grown up chap now, I was cute.

Here's me with ALL my siblings. In those days I had to share my food bowl with 8 other puppies. You would not catch me doing THAT now.


Also - I started off as I meant to continue, trying to chew and steal things that were not mine...



And boldy going where no Bassett Puppy had been before...


How cute was I?

4 comments:

Peanut said...

You were so cute. You were tiny.

Nazila Merati said...

You were adorable, you still are.

nm and ernest who is now jealous

Anonymous said...

You are killing me with all this cutness!

Yes you sure were cute before becoming so handsome.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh you were just a shorty then but a cute one! hehehehe... Nice meeting you Jackson!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer