Monday, May 07, 2007

Left Behind!

Hey everybody!

Kerri, Brian and the SUMDs have sent me some new sausages!! I am so glad as Luca and I have managed to demolish the last string!



Thanks everybody at Tigh Gadhar! (it's my favorite!)



The other evening I found my dad's can of Ginger Beer which was interesting


It tasted really nice


But the trouble was that It was empty! but I will have to look out for a full one.

However the big news is that he has gone away and left ME! I understand that he will be seeing the SUMDs.


He could have taken me as well


I am going to stay with Sally & Tim and their dog Jazz. I have had to promise to be good.

I know that Sally and Jazz like walking so I am really looking forward staying with them, -but I won't tell my Dad!


I wonder what present he will bring me when he comes back? (It had better be a good one or I will make his life really difficult!!)

I'm not sure how I will keep up my Blog but keep watching this space!








3 comments:

wally said...

No kidding--that better be one heck of a good present to buy you off.

Lovely sausage (no, I'm not hitting on you.)

wally.

Nazila Merati said...

have your carers post pictures and we'll make up captions.

Kerrio said...

Hey Jackson - your Dad has arrived safely and is entertaining SUMDs

Love and hugs

Kerrio