Sunday, April 15, 2007

Who Has Played About With The Clocks??

My dad and Ben got up late this morning although they said that it was the correct time.

Somebody has been messing with the clocks and I'm told that it is officially winter now. I hope that I get used to it soon as my supper was very late this evening. I could have eaten a whole bag of kibble!



Why can't people just leave things alone? It is a good thing I am a long suffering Basset!!



I suppose I must make the most of the nice weather.

Is that a ship on the Horizon?




Actually it was a very nice day even if it the disrupted mealtimes did spoil my digestion!

I wonder what they will do next!!

(By the way Adam's plumbing is better)




3 comments:

Cleo said...

Hey Jackson

Those pesky clock meddlers have been round here too. Mind you - it means I can see on my evening walks now where it used to be dark.

Don't worry about the mealtimes thing, just look REALLY pathetic and they will sneak you extra.

Works for us!

Sniffs
Cleo

PS I like you MUCH Better 8000 miles away. I could even grow to love you.

Peanut said...

Oh how could they make you wait for your dinner? That is just wrong.

Nazila Merati said...

TH says why can't they just split the difference and feed you on the half hour for the next few days and ease the suffering!

smooches,

ernest, hungry just thinking about it