Saturday, April 14, 2007

More Walks!

Adam had a plumbing problem so my dad and Archie's Gran Sue took Luca and me away for a Walk. (Adam was using words that Luca said I should not hear!)

Sue had not seen our sand dunes so Luca and I showed her round.


Luca was showing off rather a lot on top of the dunes



While I looked after Sue and made sure she did not get lost



digging for lost bones?




Kerri could plant a tree here!




nothing like getting down and dirty!


This is my favorite place! I would not swap with any dog!



I wonder how Adam's plumbing is coming on.



2 comments:

Tealeaf said...

Hey there Jackson, looks like you are having a bundle of fun and I am very jealous of your beach walks. We don't get beach walks here. I hope you still miss me, I still don't have another playmate, I don't think my mum is EVER going to buy me a puppy.

Oh well.

Tealeaf

Sophie Brador said...

Wow! Amazing sand dunes. They look like snow, only warmer.