Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Early Mornings Are Better Than I Thought!

My dad got me up really early this morning. The sun was not even up!! We watched the sun rise on the beach!



There were not even any foot prints!



Except mine!



My shadow looks like a SUMD!!




even the seaweed tasted different




It reminded me of my time in the tropics




Except the sea looked really cold (although I did not try it!)
I wish that there was another Basset to help me experience all this but My Dad says "no chance!" I will wake Luca next time.


The walk gave me a very good excuse to sofa surf for the rest of the day!

2 comments:

Kerrio said...

Beach surfing... sofa surfing... what a life for a boy.

Dog Snogs
Kerri & co

Nazila Merati said...

Jackson,

I will come visit you if my mom's can find the routing, they have millions of frequent flyer points.

I want a little brother too. N.mom says no way.

TH says wait.

Ernest who is wishing he was on the beach too!