Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weekend walkies

After my minor chew indescretions, I have had a little more instruction on what is acceptable for us BFBP's to chew upon:

Doggy chews are good (but not to be stolen from SUMDs) and you have to be careful not to chew on your ears by mistake:


Cousin Luka says that cardboard boxes are good, as long as they are empty and the humans give them to us (though I like the ones full of tissues);


And of course toys are allowed, as long as I can whisk them away from the SUMDs. They are bigger and stronger than me, though they are not impervious to BFBP needle teeth.


It has been a very sunny and VERY windy weekend, a good dose of starch and I would have been in danger of taking flight with these ears. I really like my walks, but the SUMDs can be hard to keep up with, so as they zoom around in big circles I sit and watch to pick my moment (I'm not stupid).


Then dash off to catch my prey:


Damn, she's fast:


Can I be in your gang please?

No comments: