Tuesday, December 05, 2006

How to knobble a lurcher...

The after effects of the full moon still seem to be lingering... I am ALMOST back to my usual cheerful self, but maybe not quite. As I have told you before, the SUMD's have very tempting tails which are great for chasing and chewing.... but I have found a better way to knobble a lurcher....



The juxtaposition of jaws, hock and puppy needle teeth was so effective that I thought I would try it again:



At this point Tealeaf (the target SUMD) decided it was time to pin me to the bed and give me a kicking, but I managed to get the upper paw and used my puppy needle teeth on his cheek....



For an encore I went for a quick dose of "cute", while daring another SUMD to take my ball off me - please note paws behind me. I know he would never steal my ball while I am lying on the foster mum's legs.

No comments: