Saturday, December 16, 2006

Not long till I'm all at sea...

Well, Me Hearties (did I get that right?) !

I now have confirmation of my sailing date, I will be leaving these shores on the 19th December to go on my Transatlantic cruise on 'The Hartland Point' skippered by a really nice chap called Dave Guy and his crew of merry men.

Do I need to bring a rubber ring?

These are some piccies of my liner,boat,ship,ferry, err, err (Look - I'm only a BFBP - I don't know what it's called, I'm sure Dave will fill me in on the nautical terms)...



And this is it being fixed (I think my foster-daddy may have been driving it)...



Apparently there's a rumour that I will be allowed to drive.
Here's where I will steer.





And here is where we'll end up - the Falkland Islands.



Now is that the right way up ? Bassets are not very good at Geography you know.

I can't wait, I will be packing my bags this weekend in preparation, though unfortunately this means yet ANOTHER visit to the V.E.T. Oh No!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you Jackson, the most scumptious BFBP in the world.

Wendy, Pops & Bumpy

Anonymous said...

Now... Steady there Wendy...

We still have to arrange General Jackson's leaving card ;-)

(And we hope that you'll 'sign' it too!)

Anonymous said...

Jackson,

Does this mean I won't see you here ever again? Oh..no...

Do you really need to go on that cruise to that island? What if you don't like it? Will you be able to come back?

I miss you already, Jackson, and that makes me so sad.

I just want to tell you that I love you BFBP and will miss you.

Paragon in Thailand

Anonymous said...

I am reliably informed that Jackson's departure from the British Isles will not be the last you all hear of him.

Jackson's Dad has broadband and Jackson intends to keep everybody informed of his new adventures in the South Atlantic Islands with his new friends, especially Luka.

Keep watching this Blog!!