Monday, December 18, 2006

Am I ready?

Are my ears clean? Can't possibly be seen on board the 'Hartland Point' with DIRTY EARS !!!



Right they look ok - now what do I need for a sea voyage? Now, apparently there are no shops on board the good ship 'Hartland Point'. Hmmmm.

OK, so I may need to be prepared (like all the best Basset Scouts)!

Alright then...

1) One puppy den and BIG bed - plump.



2) One water bowl - ear proof.

3) One feeding dish - best make that two !

4) One set of TOYZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5) Provisions for the voyage.



6) Some Things To Chew.

I may need to check my list twice - it seems complicated to a BFBP.



I think I'm ready..... Did I cancel the milk?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everything goes well dear jackson poopie we will miss you lots and your new daddy had better keep blogging
lots of love and best wishes for a safe journey
auntie mel xxx

Tobi said...

I almost died from a cute seizure induced by the last picture!