Friday, March 21, 2008

He is Off Again!

HE is off again and I am going to stay with Jazz for a couple of weeks!! HE is off to Spain (where it mainly rains?) for a meeting and will be staying with Kerri, Brian and the SUMDs before coming home. I hope that HE brings me something nice!

I suppose I should try and look as though I will miss him

but two weeks with Jazz will be a gas!
Last week we went mountain climbing.
I am not sure if I like heights!But it certainly sharpened my appetite.
I even ate Diddle Dee berries!

Not that nice but it settled the stomach
( AJ and UT like them)


BTW what is this about Easter Eggs? HE tells me that they are not for Dogs! (something about chocolate being bad for me) They should make Bonio Easter Eggs!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonio Easter eggs - YEEEEEEEEEEEES!


Ernest

Lizzy said...

I hope you have a fun time, Jackson! Happy Easter!

Sparky

Peanut said...

Oh have fun on your little vacation.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That stupid Easter Bunny did not come to my house at all!!!

Anonymous said...

I must be lucky we were able to track down some dog friendly easter eggs I think!!

Hope you are brought something great when your dad gets home again!

River

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful dog. I like your postings in this blog. I am happy to visit it.

Kerrio said...

Hey GJ! Did Dad bring back the toy I sent you? It was pre-licked by SUMDs....

Tobi said...

Hope you start updating again. GJ is one handsome fella!

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope you and Jazz had a wonderful time while the human was on vacation in Spain. Hopefully, it went by quickly. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals