Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Still Waiting

My dad is STILL away, he's had to stay at the V.E.T. longer than expected, but apparently he's fine and will be home as soon as he can catch a plane. I wonder if he has to chase it to catch it?

I miss my Dad!
 

Anyway - it has come to my attention that Port Stanley used to be called Port Jackson and was renamed to Port Stanley in 1845.

In light of my celebrity status and general wonderful Bassetness, I'd like to propose a motion that we now rename it back to Port Jackson.

Then Stanley (the town) could be called "Jacksonville".

All those in favour say "Aye". Or Bark.

6 comments:

Peanut said...

bark

Nazila Merati said...

bark!

i hope dad gets well soon.

smooches,

ernest

Lizzy said...

You look very sad. I hope you dad gets better quickly!

Sparky

TDF said...

I vote for Jacksonville !!!

Ume said...

wuff wuff wuff!!!

Anonymous said...

GJ:

Where have you been? I am waiting too for your updates. Is your dad doing better? I miss you, GJ. Update your blog, please....

Kisses and hugs.
Paragon