Tuesday, July 24, 2007

He Is Back!!!

My Dad is BACK!

He says that he is fine but it is pilling day for him three times a day with lots of pills (He must be very heavy!) I cannot understand why he doesn't have to go to the VETS for his pills , and as for taking them not wrapped in cheese! (I am sure that Sarah would do it for him, although I think that it would take a lot of cheese slices!) It really does seem to be a lost opportunity to me!

We have had a problem having our pictures taken together but he says that it will happen tomorrow.

My other surprise was that my parcel from nm and Ernest has arrived. I have had a good look through it and have played with my new bone for hours!



My happiness is complete!My Favorite!

Thanks nm and Ernest You have made my day!

I shall send pictures of my other presents later! There are lots! I am a very contented Basset again! All we want now is for Adam and Jenny to come home!

12 comments:

Lizzy said...

I'm glad your dad is back! You must be very happy! Nice toy, by the way.

Sparky

Kerrio said...

Awww Jackson - I'm very gladour Dad is home and he has you to look after him. I know I don't need to worry any more!

Snogs
Kerrio

KuBrin Kaos said...

Pssst,

Jackson, have you ever thought that your dad MIGHT be cheating and having his pills wrapped in PORK PIES !!!

Nazila Merati said...

I really just want to smooch your belly.

n.m

Peanut said...

We are so glad your dad is home with you.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey GJ, really glad to hear that your Dad is back. Fancy not having to hide his pills in cheese, or peanut butter? Seems like a completely wasted opportunity to me! J x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your dad is home - and how lucky are you getting new toys to play with - that bone looks like fun!

River

Ume said...

hi GJ,
glad to noe your Dad is home at last!

Ben & Darling said...

Good news dad is back, bad news he need pils....

I like your new toys and mommy wanna give tummy rub to you.

Kerrio said...

Where's the rest of your booty Jackson?

The Brat Pack said...

That's a pretty cool toy!!

Samantha :)

Sophie Brador said...

You look like the happiest of happiest. Your dad is home, you have the bestest bone. what else could a basset want?