Sunday, February 04, 2007

On the Beach

Luca and I met up at the beach today. We had a wonderful time although Luca didn't seem to want me to get the ball for him! But he was very nice about it. (although I could not keep up anyway!)



We meet again!


Getting some instruction on how a Collie does it




The soft sand is hard on my short legs

I will be able to keep up when I am older!


I am not sure about the waves




The sand certainly gets up a short dog's nose



Perhaps the best thing is to just wait for Luca to come back



There is no place like home

I had a really nice morning today when I went to visit Archie, Corrinne, Paicey and Emil. Emil did not seem pleased to see me but we managed alright. Archie and I had a great time!

After the beach we all went to Luca's house and I met Cassie the cat. She had not seen a Basset before and she turned into an even more strange shape that Emil did. Funny things cats! I will write about them tomorrow.



1 comment:

katherine said...

Lovely to see him enjoying his new home. Love those empty sand dunes! My dogs are jea;ous!