Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don't Panic Everything is Fine!!

Don't worry everybody; I went to the V.E.T.'s on Tuesday for a minor operation (Luca tells me that it is a sort of initiation ceremony or something like that) Sarah and Joe were very kind and gave me a lot of fuss when I woke up and then I went for a walk on the beach!


Sarah sent this picture of the ceremony.


Afterwards the beach was perfect!



Then I had a tasty bone (Mutton My Favorite)



Today I was on hand to greet all my tourists who come to see me!
(These people all came from Malta. They all came off a big cruise liner)


After that a BBC TV man came to film me!! (I got fed up being told to do the same thing over and over again so I laid down Basset fashion!)

Life is busy for what used to be a small Basset!

PS. I still Love Sarah! She is my favorite Veterinary Nurse (she can nurse me anytime)
Joe is my favorite V.E.T!



1 comment:

Kerrio said...

A Basset with a fan club! What ever next! LOL.

The SUMDs are quite pleased that you have been to see the V.E.T. They were getting a little jealous.