Sunday, October 29, 2006

Time

The humans having been dicking about with time.

Apparently, it's an hour earlier, or later - who knows.

It is VERY confusing for a small Basset.

Just when I have gotten used to being fed at a particular time, they move it (time, that is). I got very hungry and this meant that there was EVEN MORE loose skin than normal.

So if I can "pinch more than an inch", am I too fat or too thin?

Fat Basset

However, late breakfast means I can eat outside with the skinny ugly mutant dogs cos it is light outside. But it is best not to try to share their breakfasts.

Breakfast

After breakfast it was a lovely sunny morning so I worked on the smaller blond skinny ugly mutant dog, he needs extra instruction in Basset Play.

Playing
(This dog's name is Tealeaf and he is ok for a skinny ugly dog.)

No comments: