Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sorry I Have Been Just too Busy!

I am sorry that I have not updated you on my activities recently but I have been just too busy!!

I have had to entertain Kerrio while my dad has been at meetings. She is inclined to get very tired in the evening so I have to keep her Company as she has left Brian at home!


(She just can't cope with the long walks!)



At this time in the Falklands the elephant seals come ashore and it has been pointed out that they may have some connection with the bassets.

Is this the origin of the 'Flat Basset'?


?



Their sleeping habits seem similar too!










Can't stop! I smell mutton shanks cooking! (My favourite!)

Will be back soon


.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you again GJ!!

I think you are way cuter than those elephant seals even if you do look a little similar.

River

Lizzy said...

You may look like those elephant seals, but I agree with River. You're definitely cuter!

Sophie Brador said...

Ha! Great photos GJ. Those elephant seals must be your muse ... or maybe it's the other way around.

xo
SB

Kerrio said...

Hey GJ!

I'm back home with the SUMDs now, but I had a fabulous holiday and was really good of you to keep me company and take me for so many walks....

I'll be back!

Snogs
Kerrio

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi General Jackson

Looks like you lead an action packed life in the Falklands. Have the seals been on the McDonalds supersize me diet!!!!!!!

Woofs

Charlie Boy