Friday, June 01, 2007

TFI Friday!

It is Friday! Tomorrow we should have a lie in and then lots of walks! They have been a bit short this week as my Dad has been busy with meetings.

Auntie Joan took me shopping and I created a lot of interest from passers by by sitting down and refusing to move for a while (That is the Basset way!) Embarrassed Auntie Joan no end!

Winter is here! Even though I understand that we do not get very much snow in the Falklands, it is pretty cold today! However the beach was great this morning.



Looks like more snow coming




The answer is to keep moving



And keep out of the cold wet stuff!



I'm sure I buried something here



My Dad always wants to go home just when things are getting interesting



If I hide in the long grass he may not find me.

By the way, I didn't mean to imply that the Governor has a tattoo it was just that I had lost count of the facts I was supposed to give you and I thought you should know that I did not get a tattoo when I was in the Merchant Marine. (Senior Watchdog First Class)

I still think I would make a good Governor!

3 comments:

Kerrio said...

Hey GJ!

I think we need a close up on the "keep moving pic"

Fabulous... though it does look a little chilly (but then it IS mid winter so I guess we can forgive that).

Snogs

Kerrio

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

What a beautiful beach you have. Mine is full of stones, which I like, but I'd still like to feel sand between my toes! Jx

Peanut said...

That beach looks fun. I wish I could run there with you.