Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What is a V. E. T.?

Cos that is where I went today. In the car.
I did not like the car even though it was a short trip so I practised my 'Basset Howl'.

I got cold and frightened in the car so my foster mum stuffed me up her jumper at the vets and some other women laughed at me. Everyone seems to be laughing at me at the moment, I am very popular.
I was weighed. I weigh 6 Kilos. (Am I fat? Does my bum look big in this?)

Anyway (that's different from any weigh), it was for something called wormers. More about them later.

I also have a new COLLAR. Only this is a borrowed puppy collar that some other special pups have worn. One day I will get my own collar. This collar has a jangly tag that bumps my legs and it makes my neck itch but I have to practise wearing it. I'm not keen.

Here is a picture of me practising wearing my new collar:

IPB Image

No comments: