Monday, October 30, 2006

Poorly Dog.

One of the skinny ugly mutant dogs has been poorly. Apparently he had a "dietary indiscretion". Something to do with 1/2 a stolen salami.

Because I am a caring sharing sweet natured Basset, I decided I need to to nurse him back to health.

IPB Image

And then I bit his tail.
IPB Image

After this, me and the mutant dog (his name is Boots) got on MUCH better and he even let me snuggle up in his grown up dog bed
IPB Image

And use him as a hot water bottle
IPB Image

My foster mum was so proud of me, she bought me a PUPPY CHEW (this is not like salami and will not make me poorly)
IPB Image

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Awwww....you guys look sooo cute together. You'd make a great couple. heeheee.

You bit Boots' tail. I know how he feels. I've had cats bite my tail lots of times.

Cheers mate!