Thursday, October 26, 2006

General Jackson Proceeds With A Plan.

I had a REAL adventure yesterday. I was "locked out". One of the humans took me out to the front garden for an explore, which was pure dead good. Only, the wind blew the door shut, so we had to go for HELP.

Help arrived in the form of neighbours (they thought I was gorgeous - of course) who assisted with the "break-in".

The other dogs surprisingly did not look all to happy to see us....

Wonder if the wind that blew the door was really wind, or wolfhound-wind?

Anyway - my cunning plan to suborn the skinny ugly mutant dogs (SUMDs) is proceeding.

"This is the ragger toy you are looking for"
Strange powers

"You WILL play with the ragger toy (and then me)"
strange powers continued

"Play with me, PLAY with me"
Playbow

"oh SHIT!"
GJ Retreats

No comments: