Saturday, October 21, 2006

General Jackson Sets Out

Hello, My name is General Jackson and I am a Basset hound.

I was born in Cambridgeshire on 16th August 2006 where I lived the first 8 weeks of my life with my mum, Lucy, and my 8 brothers and sisters. We played and ate and romped together in a HUGE garden.

Basset Family

Anyway, when I was about 6 weeks old a MAN came to see me and said that I would be going away to the far side of the world to live and romp on huge open beaches.

But I have to wait until I am BIGGER before I go so yesterday I went to live with a kind of foster mum. Apparently my foster mum is my new MAN's daughter, so I am not sure if she is my mum or my sister. I am a confused Basset.

My new temporary home has lots of dogs.

I was VERY brave in the car and did not cry (much) and I was not sick...

GJ in a CAR

When I got to the new place I was very hungry, and thirsty, but I'm a bit worried I might fall into this water bowl and drown:

GJ sees the sea


I explored the garden and met the others dogs, I think they are all mutants cos they have ridiculously long legs:

GJ meets a mutant

I wonder if I eat all my puppy food I will grow up to look like him?
And then I had to play....

GJ plays

But all this adventuring is very tiring....
GJ @ rest

GJ does more


OY! this is my bedroom, can't a boy have a little privacy?

GJs boudour

No comments: