Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Present From New Zealand!!

Somebody has brought me a present!

Archie's granny Sue has come to visit from New Zealand and she has brought a present from George, Jaacc and herself just for ME!

(I am not sure quite what sort of dog Jaacc is but I will keep you posted)

It is a new tug! (my favorite!)




It certainly seems strong enough




I think that it might be a good substitute for books! (Ernest please note!)




In fact it is perfect!!

I like New Zealand! (what ever that is!)

Thanks Sue, George and Jaacc! Say Hi to Joan and Terry.

PS: Good luck to India and Boomer at your first dog show!! I am sure that you will take all the prizes. Just keep Liz on a tight lead!

"We Charashaun Bassets Rock!"

PPS: I see that the SUMDs have started a blog . They had to get the idea from me, but it is great to catch up with them again! (I could sort Tealeaf out now that I have been in training with Luca!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks suspicously like a noose to me GJ!

Kerri
xx

General Jackson said...

I recently chewed a book called 'Bends, Hitches,Knots and Splices' I can recommend it!

Who said Bassets are stupid?

Big Slobber from me Kerri

Nazila Merati said...

Well, what have you been up to recently GJ?

Smooches,

etym