Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Walk and a Request

Not a lot has happened this week except for more walks. (My dad says that they are good for both of us!)


I really do enjoy the start and am full of beans



Luca and I have a great time, but his legs are much longer than mine





and by the end I am really puffed out!


and I need a good sleep. Which reminds me...........
does anybody know where my Dad can buy a tug like this?
It is Luca's and my favorite and we only have one.
It is the BEST dog toy ever.



Otherwise we have to use seaweed which is a bit salty and sandy

If anybody knows where I can order one please post on my comments. (I did look on Ernest's links but although there were all sorts of toys there were no fleece tugs.)

Have a nice week

PS: I am learning to bark like a real Basset. It really impresses the other dogs! (they all have high pitched barks! As you know, Bassets are basso prufondos of the dog world)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh look - its working!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerrio! Thanks for visiting our blog! We like those tug-toys, too. DogMom orders ours here:

http://www.perkypawscafe.com/items/pet-toys/fleece-tug-toys~dog-ropes~tugs/list.htm

But she said that your profile suggests you live in the UK... so she found this place "across the pond": http://www.safensnug.co.uk/fleecetoys.htm

Hope you come back and visit our blog soon! (did you vote in the contest?
Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie at DogsAyeView (www.dogsayeview.blogspot.com)

Nazila Merati said...

ernest says send your address and he'll send you a care package from the left coast of the us of a.

Do you have bonios in the falklands? If so, he's coming to visit.

e.t.y.m

General Jackson said...

Hi ernest.

thanks for the plug on your blog it is good to see that us bassets hang together!

yes we do have Bonios in the Falklands but even better are gravy bones!

PerfectTosca said...

Jeepers! Check out the cool Basset Hound!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackson,
This is your brother Boomer and sister India, just wanted to let you know we are going to our first dog show tomorrow!! How exciting, hundreds of bassets to meet!! Hope we don't humiliate our Mom Elizabeth!! Wish you were here!!