Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just Received My Very First Email

I have just received my very first email - I am so excited. This is from my cousin Luka overseas, it said:

Dear Jackson

I am really looking forward to your getting here very soon. I thought that I would send you some pictures of ME in some of my favourite places and walks:

Pics 1 & 2 is ME looking intelligent (as usual)




Pic 3 is ME with my ball in the sea


Pic 4 is ME and my friends Charlie helping my Mum and Dad eat a picnic.


Pic 5 is Me and Charlie with My Mum on a walk (she had to take a rest).


Pic 6 is Me trying to teach Sam and a friend to surf in the South Atlantic


Pic 7 is ME teaching them how to retrieve a ball And....


Pic 8 is My favourite walking beach


Love Cousin (or is it Uncle or perhaps nephew??)

Luka



Now wasn't that fantastic? - Luka looks like he is going to be my best friend and do all my favorite things with me, and I can't WAIT to get my paws on that beach.

My only concern is.... do you think he is deaf? His ears are TINY.

No comments: