Friday, December 08, 2006

A Basset is Complete

Today my Daddy arrived to visit me.

He is here to see HIS V.E.T. (I hope, for his sake, he does not need a microchip).

I decided that I needed to help him get in touch with his inner Basset, so I showed him how to sleep in the afternoon in a sunny spot on the sofa.



And then later, I ate his shoes!





I see that this is going to be similar to taking 'Candy from a Baby!'.

My daddy seems to like putting things in reach for me to chew on.



Now where IS that camera manual ?

Aha! a self timer!!! Is this my best side ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...look at the face.

Your face just melts my heart, Gen. jackson. :)

I am going to have a baby who is at least as cute as you are !!!

But, you are the cutest Basset puppy in the whole world!