Friday, November 03, 2006

V.E.T.s Again

I have just been to the V.E.T.

The V.E.T. was nice, and everyone wanted to cuddle me. Apparently my ticker is working ok. They weighed me again at the V.E.T.s and I am now 7.5 Kilos. This means I have gained 1.5 kilos in a week. Is that good?

Then the V.E.T. did something with my scruff, but there is so much spare skin I did not notice what was going on. So V.E.T.s are not so bad after all. Apparently this is a BIG occasion and in a week I can go OUT FOR WALKS with the other dogs. I wonder what that will be like?

Meanwhile I am practising to be a BIG DOG. The skinny ugly dogs are showing me the ropes.... and I try to do the things that they do. I am a quick learner.

Here is a movie starring me having breakfast.

Click on the pic to see what happens - it is about 6Mb.
IPB Image
I like breakfast, it is my favourite.

No comments: